Do you need…
• User experience improvements for web/mobile apps, retail environments, ecommerce or content-intensive websites?
• Usability/user experience analysis, research and recommendations?
• A passionate user advocate who helps you see things the way users do?
• Real-time user experience for live events, with software design to collate conversations and assets?
• Brand design and marketing assets that help you sell products and services?
• World-class user experience with processes to integrate user testing into your organization for formal and informal usability testing?
I find usability problems and design comprehensive user experiences that can significantly alter your bottom line. Ask how I helped Sourcefire, nTier, PentaSafe and Sigmaflow integrate multiple products into a cohesive brands and then become acquired, totaling $3B in acquisitions, in part from my contribution to the visual appearance and usability of the product line.
My clients have ranged from sports teams like Sporting Kansas City and the Kansas City Chiefs, to small businesses, restaurants, retail stores, authors, enterprise clients like Anadarko, Enron, Phillips, John Deere and IBM plus many, many startup software companies.
As founder of a boutique creative firm since 1997 doing print, digital, web and app design, I can handle most of your creative needs. From branding to landing pages to large-scale sites, digital campaigns, event promotion, software design, marketing collateral and product branding and design, there’s not a lot I haven’t done for clients. Let’s talk!