The Business Problem: You’re a designer, engineer, architect, musician, writer or another type of professional who needs to have prospective clients sign an NDA prior to viewing certain work samples or information.
The Fresh Solution: VisualCV + EchoSign Accelerate the Process!
EchoSign is an effective way to have documents (like an NDA) signed electronically. The cost is free for 5 signatures a month, with Pro, Team & Enterprise plans available that range from $12.95 to $299 per month. You simply prepare your documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, WordPerfect, Text or PDF, upload, and send them via an email form to one or more people. When all the signatures are collected, EchoSign will send copies to everyone as well as save a copy in your online account. A pretty valuable service, for businesses of all sizes… in fact, it’s even integrated into Salesforce so sales folks can close deals more quickly.
But combined with a private VisualCV, you can create a powerful process that might help turn that prospect into a client, faster than ever before. Here’s how this works:
With this solution, you have a couple of options for sending the prospect to your private portfolio once they’ve signed the NDA:
• When you get the email receipt for the signed NDA, log into visualcv.com and “Share” it to send an email to your prospect that will contain a secure link to your VisualCV.
• Send the private VisualCV automatically using an autoresponder. You will need to first share it from within the system (send it to your own email address) to generate the secure link, which you can use in other emails. Create an autoresponder in your email program that will automatically email that special link to your prospect once the form is signed. (You may have to create a new autoresponder for each prospect, unless you can define some scripting actions that will make the process work based on emails or subject lines.)
That’s it! Imagine the other possibilities for round-trip processes and electronic approvals that you could design with EchoSign to make your life easier or your sales efforts more effective. You could…
• Receive an RFP -> Send a Proposal -> Receive a Signed Contract
• Send Offer to Applicant -> Receive Acceptance -> Send New Hire Policies -> Receive Signature
• Send & Receive Legal, Medical, Financial, Insurance or Real Estate Documents (to name a few)
• Get new hires onboard with an HR document pack in 10 minutes flat (like EchoSign does)
Get the tools and let me know what you think!